| Dainty Label: My Heart Jumper |


"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: it is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye" Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince. 

It's no doubt you'll recognise these wonderfully bright & hearty (pun intended) sweatshirts, I was wearing my very own in this post not too long ago. Many of you expressed how much you loved it and wanted to know where it came from. Well, I'm pleased to say that you can now get one of your very own, Amy of Eaton House Essex (My Favourite house in the world) has put her heart into these as she does with everything, I mean have you seen her house of perfection? I absolutely love my jumper, it's so soft inside, the quality is brilliant and you can tell these jumper have not just been thrown together, but a lot of passion has been put in there. 

After 3 years of experimenting and testing, their finally ready to offer these gorgeous gems of sparkle happiness. Certain styles have been uploaded to their bigcartel, at the moment they only have two styles in two colours in stock, but will be adding more & restocking the multi rainbow colour style in the week. You can get custom orders through contacting them, with the ready to wear styles ready to be purchased and shipped out a.s.a.p. through the website. Any questions their always ready and happy to help. 

Not only do I love these because their stylish, colourful and unique, but because they bring a great message...Love! The familiar heart symbol has represented love since it's development in the 15th century becoming popular in Europe during the 16th century. It's always been my favourite shape and I believe it's exactly what the world needs more of. When I wear my jumper I feel happy, sparkly and filled with vibes of love and it's something you just want to pass on to others. So, if you want to be wrapped in heart love - literally or just pass on some hearts to a loved one, these jumpers are definitely worth the treat! You can BUY yours at My Heart Jumper in the perfect style and size you need! I hope you enjoy them, happy Monday doll-hearts,

Loves & Loves
xoxox

p.s. this isn't a sponsored post, I'm just sharing!





XOXOXO

18 comments

  1. They are sooooo cool and dreamy, I will check out her on line store!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am happy you like them! Yes, please do check the store out!! x

      Delete
  2. That quote is one of my favorite as well Kizzy! This brand is great and I do like their message, the stuff is very sweet! Have a good week dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am happy you like it too & this brand as well. Have a great week to xo

      Delete
  3. I love that you used one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite books! These are too fabulous! It's great they're available for sale now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourites as well :)) Am happy you like them :))

      Delete
  4. I love the quote you have given here. These jumper are just fabulous. I would love to have one of them <3
    Have a happy Monday!!
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You should definitely treat yourself to one, so good :) Have a gorgeous week doll xx

      Delete
  5. They look great.. thanks for sharing

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these are so lovely, colourful and cheerful! Totally in fitting with your style babe :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, que sudaderas más bonitas! muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog!💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those hearts and glitter and love that you share something so genuine and cool, made with passion!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is so uniquе in comparison tо other folks I've read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when yоu've got the oppoгtunity, Guess I will just
    book mark this page.
    ɑdditional hints : Here’s How To Ꮮock Files Like A
    Professional

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig